Saturday 6 August 2005

Eight legs

 
 
 


T   i   c   k      t   o   c   k      t   i   c   k     .   .    .






Original Comments:

Mama Mouse said...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Notice there are EIGHT of them!

Sunday, August 07, 2005 4:13:00 AM

jane said...

i saw 15 letters. i'm confused.

Sunday, August 07, 2005 5:44:00 AM

doris said...

Maybe it is an illustrated metaphysical metaphor for the absolute power individually each of us over our blogs and our incessant occupation whilst the sands of time continue their apparently infinite journey signalling there are other forms of recreation.


Or maybe it's a load of cobblers and I'm off out for the day!?

Sunday, August 07, 2005 8:56:00 AM

Le laquet said...

LMAO!!! Lol - big words in comment box!

Sunday, August 07, 2005 9:33:00 AM

Mama Mouse said...

Oh MY ... I think its time to go to bed! My head is swimming from being in such esteemed company that can actually USE that language!

OTHER forms of recreation??? Are you SURE? I don't THINK so! LOL

Sunday, August 07, 2005 9:35:00 AM

Cheryl said...

Instant reaction : spider.

Second reaction: Four people

Silly subsequent thought: 2 people on a horse

Final and absolute frustration: WHAT??? What did 'eight legs' mean in your head when you wrote it??

Aaargh. I am reduced to multiple question marks.

Sunday, August 07, 2005 11:07:00 AM

Z said...

We gather cobwebs while time passes?

Sunday, August 07, 2005 3:20:00 PM

doris said...

Z That is an interesting presentation.

Cheryl "2 people on a horse" LMAO I'm picturing it now :-0 At the end of it all we are reduced to are question marks and I suppose it helps if we have as few as possible. Sorry, that didn't help!

Mama Mouse I apologise for my language.

Le laquet :-) Reminds me of an incident when I was a kid living in London. There was an art installation (they didn't call it that then!) in our local park and there were a group of intellectual looking arty types walking around as a group analysing these sculptures. My brother and I followed them round partly out of awe but mainly to be nosey and take the mickey out of them. There was a phrase one of them used that went something along the lines of "blah blah blah needs a radical overhaul blah blah blah" with various nodding of heads in a wise and knowing way. It took me a while to work out what had been said and I reckoned this person had politely said it was a pile of shite and needed demolishing. Why couldn't he just say it as it is instead of all those long words?

Sunday, August 07, 2005 9:37:00 PM

Mama Mouse said...

Doris what scared me is that I actually UNDERSTOOD that language! However being as facile with the language as that left me dazzled as if by seeing a great pianist at work!

Are you properly complimented now?

Hope you had a great weekend!

I love coming here ... I almost always go away with a smile or at least a warm place in my heart!

Monday, August 08, 2005 5:54:00 AM

doris said...

Mama Mouse Thank you! I have been well and truly complimented :-)

Monday, August 08, 2005 8:19:00 AM

No comments: