Monday 8 August 2005

iPod Nirvana

It has to be really special for me to make a post just about it! Andy from iPod Nirvana has asked to take part in 5 Qs 4 U and me doing my homework, I'm just listening to his inaugral Podcast.

He has the loveliest of smooth voices and so far the first four tracks are most pleasant! Just click on the link to his website/blog and then just click on the big box saying It's Podcast time. It should just start playing and lasts about 35 minutes. I'm able to listen as I carry on working - or rather - blogging at this mo!

If you have an iPod you can get it downloaded "automagically" but that is out my range of experience.

I really want to tell him not to ever post a picture of himself on his blog as the image I have of him from his purring voice could never match up to the real thing, or could it? But I'm not going to post such an un-cool message on his blog. Such a message from an apparent Gran on Bran could be the kiss of death!!!

If you visit and listen a bit, please drop him a message to wish him the best!


Original Comments:

tim said...

Doris I have posted your questions on my blog. Thanks

tim

Monday, August 08, 2005 7:30:00 PM

vertigo25 said...

Ummm....

"snogging" to an American is "making-out," or "french-kissing," right?

Monday, August 08, 2005 10:30:00 PM

vertigo25 said...

Oh... btw...

Thanks for the great review and link :)

The voice is the result of 10 pots of coffee/day for the last 30 years, staying up until 3:00 am, and heavy digital effects.

My real voice actually sounds like Chip and/or Dale.

J/K... it actually sound like Barry White...

with a head-cold :)

As for the pictures, I don't know if I'd disappoint or not. I guess it would just depend on what you had in your imagination compared to reality.

So... what every you *think* I look like... that's dead-on. :)

And I replied to your comments at my site, too.

Monday, August 08, 2005 10:35:00 PM

No comments: