|5 Qs 4 U|
It is perverse, I'm enjoying this too much, but want to get on with blogging. So I have made a special link to this game. Instructions are below, and if you are brave enough to take part I'll put a link to your answers at the end of this post. If you are not sure, go read some of the other answers!
As long as there is a link to this from the top of the page, then you know I am still up to asking questions! I'm not fed up or out of questions yet. Jeez - I'm so nosey :-)
Scott-o-rama got this from Larry who got it from Large Tony...
In this little diversion the "tagger" asks five questions of the "taggee," and then the "taggee" ends the post with the instructions for how the game works so that it propagates like any good meme is supposed to.
Scott has asked me:
- What's the best thing about living in the UK?
Beautiful country with history; tiny country lanes; old stone houses with thatched roofs; rolling green patchwork fields; tea; and we speak English.
- What's the worst?
Imperialist, snotty nosed and racist attitude inbred in some of the population.
- What do you think the biggest difference between the British and Americans is?
Contentious question! Pride. Americans have great pride in their country and in all things. The best part is the pride they have in their work - at least as far as the service staff are concerned. Pride is a positive thing that goes to extremes and can be very negative. The British lack a general sense of country pride - we know we have rampaged our imperialist rule across the world wiping out cultures that I reckon we have rather withdrawn ourselves into a bunch of mamby pamby, apologetic, not quite knowing where we stand, race of people. We take no pride in our service industries and little pride in our achievements.
- Where would you most like to live if you could live anywhere?
If time became stretchy I'd live in lots of different places. I'd learn the language and live the lifestyle. Places include: Germany; Egypt; and the US. But ultimately, as long as it is with Mr Doris it could be anywhere!
- Tony Blair- hot or not?
He rocked the night he came to power. Now, our socialist left-wing party is so right-wing it is scary. So 'not'. (But there is no viable alternative at the mo.)
In accordance with the rules of the meme, I need to post these instructions:
- If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “Interview me.” (”Tickle me” or “Caress me” are not acceptable substitutes.) You must leave your blog address so I can think of good questions for you!
- I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different. I’ll post the questions in the comments section of this post.
- You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Don't forget, you will need to check back for your questions and it might help if you let me know when you have answered them - though I will come and check anyway :-)
I am enjoying setting the questions so be brave and submit yourself to my scrutiny..... these brave people have: