Wednesday 6 June 2007

Annabelle the Sheep

Having recently discovered the excellent "The Oldies Project" I have also become more intimate with the visualisations on RealPlayer. One of which is the singular "Annabelle the Sheep". It is mad, it is crazy, it is blindingly simple but so funny and incongruous. With all the technology out there, to have a stick sheep bounce back and forth to one's tunes, and it's various cohorts making an appearance, really tickles.

Screen grabs below for instant edification.












Original Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi honey :-)

Yep, I discovered Annabelle a while ago...what a cool sheep!

How are you?

I'm OK ish, gradually trying to put my life together again and reconcile all my inner needs etc...

Just thought I'd drop in.

Hugs

Jo x

Thursday, June 07, 2007 3:40:00 PM



Doris said...

Oh hello Jo :-D

So good to hear from you. I am sure it has not been easy. Mega hugs to you on your pathway to happiness.

Doris :-)

PS. Suddenly reminded of the Helen Shapiro classic Walking back to happiness ..... complete with dancing sheep!

Friday, June 08, 2007 12:34:00 PM



Doris said...

Aaaaaargh ... but not quite all those lyrics! Just the general positivity and happiness, acknowledging maybe things had gone wrong! :-0

:-)

Friday, June 08, 2007 12:36:00 PM



Doris said...

... and if I keep explaining and apologising I'll be digging a deeper hole for myself! ;-)

Friday, June 08, 2007 12:37:00 PM

No comments: