Sunday 8 June 2008

Dr Who & Big Brother

Big Brother lasted approximately eight minutes on the TV screen this evening before I felt so uncomfortable, squirming with embarrassment, it went off in favour of a documentary. It usually takes a week or two before I get to that stage as I actually quite like Big Brother.

At the end of the latest episode of my beloved Dr Who on Saturday was an announcement about a Trailer maker. I waited a suitable time for the rush to calm down and after a faltering start, when I nearly gave up, I've created my own Dr Who Trailer which can be seen here:

www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7f0nxa

Of course I had to include "the kiss". If you are so inclined, you can make your own!

Nice productive day as I composed and printed up an Ode for a relative's 40th birthday later this week and made some photo collages.

6 comments:

Jo said...

Very good hon! Missed last night's episode :-(

Went over to look at making my own...baffling!

PinkCat said...

Doris thank you for your comment on my mum. You always say what I need to hear. Hugs to you my sweet friend xx

Anji said...

I can't see your trailer. I miss Doctor Who. Older people here know who he is but they haven't shown it here in the last 23 years. Went to a toy museum a few years ago and got frightened by a Darlek in the cellar.
(could expalin a lot)

S L Cunningham said...

Exploring time and space in the blue TARDIS. Forgot what TARDIS stands for, but Dr. Who was one of my favorite shows during the eighties. Thanks for bringing back good memories.

Chandira said...

My friend Keith got me back into Dr Who, and Torchwood, which we get on BBC America!

Here we've got Tila Tequila's Shot At Love, which is like Big Brother, only with a twist. She invites 15 women, and 15 men in to compete for her affections. The idea is that whoever is left, gets to be her lover. That's hilarious, I confess I'm an addict.

Anji, my mum is still terrified of Cybermen, and blames them for why she can't go into her garage alone in the dark.
Daleks are space-Nazis. Whoever wrote them had studied Nazi psychology. I'm serious! ;-)
But I guess the Nazis never flew through space in a giant vacuum cleaner, thankfully. The original movie is so awesome.

Greg said...

Doris! Tag, you're it! Check my blog for details or not as you wish!