Monday 24 April 2006

Doris @ 80th birthday bash




Security was lapse at the palace again

They tried not to look at the woman with 'the' hat

Doris always was a trendsetter

"Dahlinks, I lurve a good birthday bash"


HRH muttered, "She was only brought in to
liven things up and now she she's gorn
and stolen the damned show"

LOL on my 80th I'm going to invite everyone else who is born the same day and have a good laff at them too!

It's my party..... and I'll dress as I please

Make way, make way ...



Original Comments:

doris said...
Hats hide a multitude of sins.... the Duke of this, the Duchess of that....
Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:19:00 PM
Cheryl said...
So your true identity is Betty Boop?
Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:47:00 PM
Curly K said...
Luv the hat dahling, always knew you were part of the Bloggerati!
Monday, April 24, 2006 12:15:00 AM
Le laquet said...
God you look stunning ... can't those other nobodys get out of the way so we get a clear shot of you?
Monday, April 24, 2006 6:20:00 AM
Stegbeetle said...
Good to see someone adding a little colour to the scene.
What was the disco like? Or did they have a band?
Monday, April 24, 2006 7:12:00 AM
Britmum said...
OMG you have a figure to die for Doris and those eyes, I bet they hold a secret or two. (wink, wink).

Have a lovely week.

Catherine
Monday, April 24, 2006 4:19:00 PM
Carol said...
Doris, you kill me. I hope you had a fabulous time, and that tiresome woman in blue didn't ruin your day!
Monday, April 24, 2006 8:46:00 PM
Milt Bogs said...
'You get rid of one Lady In Red and another one pops up out of the woodwork.'

I have a wonderful verification code - 'bzumumac'. Sounds like something that big women should wear when it's raining.
Monday, April 24, 2006 9:31:00 PM
MrsDoF said...
"And a good time was had by all in attendance"
I cannot remember where I read that phrase oh those many years ago, but it seems to fit that picture.

My birthday is the same date of the month as Prince Phillip's. I sent him a birthday card awhile back, but never have received an acknowledgement.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 3:59:00 AM
Gerald Ford said...
Well *I* would rather celebrate the Queen Mum's birthday than G.W.Bush's.

So as far as I am concerned, God Save the Queen! :D
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:55:00 AM
Gerald Ford said...
My birthday is the same date of the month as Prince Phillip's. I sent him a birthday card awhile back, but never have received an acknowledgement.

Better that he didn't. I heard that he's not very tactful sometimes.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:56:00 AM
Ally said...
I find it very difficult to understand why women who are rolling in cash have such poor taste where fashion is concerned.

*goes to change in to something more comfortable*
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:57:00 PM
Gerald Ford said...
I find it very difficult to understand why women who are rolling in cash have such poor taste where fashion is concerned.

Oh I don't know. I've seen plenty of women walking around who looked fantastic and clearly had more money than I. Presumably though, they were using someone else's money.

It's great having a wife who loves you even when you're broke and cheap. ;p
Thursday, April 27, 2006 4:39:00 AM
Badaunt said...
You know, just behind you there is apparently a hat with no head under it. Maybe the head got a headache at the last moment and the hat decided to attend on its own...?

I'm glad you attended, anyway. They needed SOMEBODY to brighten up the occasion, and you really did, didn't you!
Saturday, May 06, 2006 3:17:00 PM
rashbre said...
You missed me?
Sunday, May 07, 2006 1:35:00 PM
doris said...
LOL sorry I missed you Rashbre!
Sunday, May 07, 2006 4:58:00 PM
rashbre said...
You should spot me now!
Sunday, May 07, 2006 7:29:00 PM

No comments: