Friday 10 June 2005

Priceless and I'm greedy

This was priceless and I'm greedy (I won't keep up this level of posting but just one more).

I want to keep it somewhere so that I can come and re-read it and have a chuckle.

For a woman who only started her blog today, she is certainly racing ahead, but then dear Doris always was fast and forward, you know. Aunty Whiplash says they were both due to go to finishing school together, except Doris came, finished and went again before term really started. Hey Ho.





Original comments:

Maria said...

Hi Michele sent me. Welcome to the world of blogging. Have fun, but I warn you it is highly addictive :)

Friday, June 10, 2005 5:03:00 PM

doris said...

Gosh Maria .... I'm not sure how this works but I was told about Michele's blog only a few hours ago and went to visit but didn't get as far as posting and yet here you are?!

Thanks for your welcome and I look forward to digging around your blog.

Yup, this blogging sure seems addictive already, but incredibly satisfying. Therapeutic too.

Friday, June 10, 2005 10:49:00 PM

No comments: