Friday 10 June 2005

Question for bloggers

What add-ons do you recommend for a blog? Just for fun.... there are shares and technorati and stats.... but what is really useful, pointless and just fun?

Any suggestions will have your blog gratefully linked to.

Thank you!



Original Comments


Shelly said...

I've got too many to suggest here, but if you visit my blog and look through my sidebar, you'll find lots of fun, useless and some not so useless add-ons. And a link to a page on my website where I list many more. My blog is:
http://cyberchocolate.blogspot.com

Nice blog, btw. :)

Friday, June 10, 2005 4:35:00 PM

doris said...

This is fantastic Shelly, and a yummy blog. I shall have to look around and will post a comment on your blog and sort out a link here.... coming shortly :-)

Friday, June 10, 2005 10:46:00 PM

Shelly said...

Thanks for the link back, Doris. And I'm glad you like my chocolicious blog.

Saturday, June 11, 2005 1:03:00 AM

TrueJerseyGirl said...

I like the truth laid bear ecosphere, because you can see where you compare with other bloggers. You can also join blog rings with people who have similar interests as you (in your case, I know there is a UK Bloggers ring). If you look at my sidebar at the bottom, I have some fun stuff there. Thanks for the link, too!

Saturday, June 11, 2005 3:19:00 AM

trine said...

Rings are good, technorati, blog explosion.

If you don;t mind posting photos up, then FlickR (flickr.com) is really good (and free). There's just TONS of stuff you can play with and see what you like the best. Like everyone else commenting, I've got lots of stuff "t home" if you wanna go have a look.

all the best

Sunday, June 12, 2005 12:21:00 AM

No comments: