Tuesday 20 June 2006

Busy

Instructions: shake your head very fast from left to right to make the image animate. Please remember health and safety so do not aggravate your neck.



Did it work? Nah, it didn't for me either. Have you a headache? Sorry!

Meanwhile, I'll continue to be off elsewhere with my head to the grindstone. Back soon.

PS. I did make a quickie animation of the above image but dear ole Blogger wouldn't let me upload an animated gif :-(

PS.


[Animated busy gif lost in re-doing this blog - sorry!]
Cheryl was right in the comments - it was quick to sign up to photobucket! Thanks :-)

And this was an exercise in pointlessness LOL


Original Comments:

Cheryl said...

Aha!
May I politely recommend a photobucket.com account.
Free, fast, easy to set up and lets you install gifs.
Aww go on, I want to see what yours looks like!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 4:01:00 PM

doris said...

Thanks Cheryl!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 4:49:00 PM

Cheryl said...

Yay-hay!!!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:15:00 PM

doris said...

Good luck Ingurlund!

:-D

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 7:26:00 PM

doris said...

What a great game! So close to Ingurlund winning but at least we played well :-D

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 9:59:00 PM

Ghone said...

And don't have to play Germany (yet!)

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:13:00 PM

Jo said...

Ecuador? Well a lot better than meeting Germany, but no push over. They rested five players today in their thrashing by Germany.

Porr old Michael Owen. But then, ironically, it might just make Sven pick the side we need as Owen just didn't look like he was going to hit form.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 12:01:00 AM

jane said...

LOL I didnt know why I was shaking my head until after a few minutes. You wanted the signs to be changing colors? (I'm hoping thats why I shook for so long) After a bit, they did look kinda blinky. LOL j/k

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:02:00 AM

Britmum said...

I liked it...lol..

Take care and have missed you.

xx

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:09:00 AM

hellonheels said...

I'm Dizzy now! Was that your way of getting us to shake the cob webs lose in our heads? HAHAHA

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:36:00 AM

Gerald Ford said...

I tried it and for a second, I thought I saw Elvis...

Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:01:00 AM

MrsDoF said...

It helped that I took off my glasses.
The picture is better after the photobucket, tho.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 2:02:00 PM

Pookie65 said...

I'm not sure what it was supposed to do to me. All I feel is dizzy, confused and let down ;-)

Hope you're having a wonderful week, Doris!

Huggers!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 2:55:00 PM

Steve said...

Will have to be quick posting as the ambulance is waiting to take me to hospital to treat me for the whiplash I have just suffered. Anybody know any good lawyers?? rofl

Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:08:00 PM

Steve said...

P.S anybody else noticed that these word verification words are getting longer and longer

Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:10:00 PM

Anji said...

I feel dizzy now. I'm too old for physical blogging. Thank goodness Cheryl helped you out!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:03:00 PM

Badaunt said...

My neck made a funny crunching noise. Was that supposed to happen?

(That was hilarious. Not the neck crunching, but the animation that didn't happen.)

Saturday, June 24, 2006 11:39:00 AM

doris said...

I am so sorry to everyone but by saying sorry I am not accepting any liability.....

You understand and agree that under no situation will I be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages for any use of this blog, even if I advised of the possibility of such damages. Your only remedy is to discontinue use of this blog. You waive the rights of lawsuit for any damage happened in my blog.

Er... I'm sorry and it wasn't even funny or clever!

Saturday, June 24, 2006 1:05:00 PM

No comments: