Friday 16 September 2005

Is it wrong?


This was sent to me by email intending to be a joke and I wonder if it is wrong of me to say I actually like the dress. I just don't like the bosom line in this nor the headpiece but otherwise, if a celebrity wants to go for pink fluff then good for them. Enjoy! :-)



Original Comments:

Pookie65 said...

It looks as if she took the toilet paper cover to a seamstress and said, "This is my dream dress! Make me one"

Then, when she put it on for the first time her enourmous breasts blew the stitching right out of the bodice and she decided what the hell I'll wear it anyway.

Did her friends not tell her ahead of time that this was a perfectly awful dress? Furthermore, did her friends not tell her that her breasts looked like two pigs fighting to get out of a burlap sack?

Friday, September 16, 2005 11:35:00 AM

doris said...

LOL

Googles for "burlap sack" ..... used for crocus bulbs, manure and that sort of garden stuff. Okaaaay!

There must be some incredible infrastructure to keep her boobs up.

I still think the dress would be OK as long as one could take one's eyes off the boobies :-)

Friday, September 16, 2005 3:19:00 PM

Cheryl said...

Why can't we see the Christmas tree?

Friday, September 16, 2005 3:51:00 PM

Chris said...

I like that dress also, probably because of what pookie said: "her enourmous breasts blew the stitching right out of the bodice and she decided what the hell I'll wear it anyway."

It's great that the model had the courage to wear the toilet paper cover as her dress! We should encourage more women to make similiar fashion statements in the future.

Chris
Deliberate Chaos
BA~~32

Friday, September 16, 2005 4:14:00 PM

Universal Soldier said...

Were you on about the chick on the left or right? ;)

Friday, September 16, 2005 6:36:00 PM

Bernadette said...

One woman's dream dress is another woman's toilet paper cover?!

You always cheer me up, Doris!

Saturday, September 17, 2005 12:35:00 AM

Mama Mouse said...

I thought the picture just had a pinkish cast! LOL .... but the dress IS pink! The skirt part is ok ... the veil is ok ... the bodice might not need a heavy infrastructure if those huge boobs are fake! Some I've seen don't move even a fraction of an inch and looks as if they are as hard and solid as rocks! LOL

The tiara headpiece HAS TO GO!!! It is HORRIBLE ... and the corset part just doesn't seem appropriate to me for a wedding. But then I'm an old lady!

Saturday, September 17, 2005 1:25:00 AM

Le laquet said...

Oh my - there's a seamstress somewhere that needs shooting!

Saturday, September 17, 2005 6:52:00 AM

prying1 said...

Being a guy I'm sort of ignorant on this sort of thing. How much packing material does it take to get those ... (Hmmm. Toss up between jugs and melons) ... to pooch out like that. I sure hope she recycles whatever she has stuffed in there or at least gives it to an ebay seller for shipping sold items. -

Saturday, September 17, 2005 7:54:00 AM

Anji said...

reminds me of Barbie. I've always hated those toilet roll covers.....and Barbie

Saturday, September 17, 2005 9:16:00 AM

Z said...

Useless pieces of fluff - the pair of them.
mama mouse just doesn't seem appropriate to me for a wedding
more than she would normally wear - must have killed her to keep her clothes on for the camera.

prying1 - LOVE the ebay statement.

Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:08:00 AM

Cheryl said...

To be honest I really don't know how a woman could be happy being so disfigured. Look at those boobs, even facing the camera they are hiding areas of her arms and she looks like she has two spare heads strapped to her chest. How disabling must it be, to have those things in the way, stopping you reaching where you want? She looks like if she fell over forwards, she couldn't put her arms out, they look so restrictive. At least real ones would have more 'give' in them than the silicon version. I wonder if she gets back ache.

Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:08:00 AM

MattyD said...

Hahahaha!

My nan has a toilet roll cover like that! I'll check it out next time and see if it looks like Jordan or any other famous people!

Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:13:00 AM

ella m. said...

I wonder how many horrible bridesmaid and prom gowns had to die to provide enough taffeta for that circus tent of a skirt and the veil attached to that wanna be ms. universe headpiece.

Saturday, September 17, 2005 12:37:00 PM

Karen said...

I'd love a dress like that - just to wear in the house when everyone was out.

Saturday, September 17, 2005 4:20:00 PM

jane said...

well, something just doesn't look right. her skins too tan. her boobs are WAY too firm & big.

but she looks more like a paper towel holder cuz it looks like a pole is stuck up in her.

i don't care for it. but no, it's not wrong, doris. :)

Sunday, September 18, 2005 5:21:00 AM

Janet said...

Interesting, I didn't know anyone still used those t.p. covers.

Sunday, September 18, 2005 1:02:00 PM

Le laquet said...

Doris - could you please check to see if the pop-up is gone for me? I got rid of some bits and pieces - Ta muchly!
Jo

Sunday, September 18, 2005 1:55:00 PM

Ghone said...

Let's hope they both fall in a toilet real soon!

Monday, September 19, 2005 12:50:00 AM

Sarah said...

The dress definately isn't my thing, and that's coming from someone with a bright pink blog lol.

Monday, September 19, 2005 11:42:00 AM

fin said...

I'm sure that a five year old would find it bee yoo tee full...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:11:00 PM

laura said...

Fake, fake, fake. Those things are soooooo fake. (Her ginormous breasts, for the blind among you.) And she's clearly proud of them, too, shoving them up there, twice the size of her poor empty head. sheesh.

Friday, September 23, 2005 4:12:00 PM

No comments: