Tuesday 14 March 2006

Procrastinator

Oh dear,

I'm procrastinating so much today

I may go blind.


Urgh.





Ugh.





Uh-oh.





Groan.





Hmm.





Yikes.

Maybe I am waiting for that special moment when I just sodding well get on and do the work.


Original Comments:

Britmum said...

I had a root canal today and I can't be absolutely assed to do anything else. Blagh blagh!!! Hope you have a better more fruitful day tomorrow.

Take care

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 10:17:00 PM

Cheryl said...

Puddles of vacancy and amused distraction are always for a good reason.
Somebody really clever and insightful told me that.

So, what silver droplet of genius materialised and installed itself during your hiatus?

Eh? EH?

:-D

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:56:00 AM

doris said...

Lovely for the root canal treatment Britmum! I had big dental treatment booked last week but had to postpone because that would lay me out for the day so not surprised how you feel.

I've done loads of work today. Hooray!

LOL Cheryl, some people are full of twaddle! Not sure what transpired yesterday but I feel good about what I did today (so far) that should make up for me having to disappear off again tomorrow!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:01:00 PM

Badaunt said...

You're worried about procrastinating TODAY? I've been procrastinating for about five weeks now. My great long list of things to do this vacation has about two things crossed off it. (At least I think it has. Actually I've lost it.)

I expect to go into panic mode about three days before classes start. But that's all right. I get everything done so much FASTER when I'm freaking out.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:13:00 PM

Writer Mom said...

(What BadAunt said).
Here I was going to write, "I hear ya, sister," then read that you've already gotten back on track.
Whew! You're a fast procrastinator!
You'd be a very good influence on me if I wasn't so dang lazy!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:35:00 PM

doris said...

LOL Now there's no point sitting around procrastinating now is there?!

It is possible that I am borderline insane so please don't mind me ;-)

It's true that there comes a point and we get it all done in double quick time. But being self-employed somewhat hones the mind at times... or I just can't bear the stress of letting down really nice clients.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 6:33:00 PM

Karen said...

LOL - I love it when it's not just me procrastinating.

Friday, March 17, 2006 10:04:00 AM

rashbre said...

Great use of the word 'Yikes'.

And sometimes a little time pressure is good for all of us. I have to write a presentation this weekend.

I prefer to have it as a background head task at the moment and to go do something else, then splurge it out later.

Saturday, March 18, 2006 2:41:00 PM

No comments: