Wednesday 2 August 2006

h2g2: Home

Like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz in her spangled shoes, I have clicked my heels and am now home. Through adventures, hurdles, rainbows and angels for friends there is nothing like being home. Catching up with my kids, finding out what they have been up to and sharing my own adventures. All of us under the same roof, but most of all being in the arms of dear Mr Doris. I am encased in his love and I am home.

In between chunks of work I may write snippets of my journeys and observations. Blogging seems to get under the skin and just wants to burst out. Hee-hee I'm back! At least to journal my travels.

Original Comments:

Ally said...
Ooooh, jolly good! I am looking forward to some of your adventures ... .
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 2:39:00 PM
doris said...
Thanks Ally and Hi! I'll come visiting soon (your blog!) and hope you are enjoying your new home :-)
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 4:01:00 PM
Curly K said...
Whey, hey, she's back - fantastic. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 5:26:00 PM
doris said...
Thanks Curly K - so you've come out of hiding too ;-)
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 6:19:00 PM
Stegbeetle said...
Ooh! You're back!

*walks off to pass blindingly obvious comments somewhere else*

Welcome back!
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 9:12:00 PM
jane said...
Welcome back, Doris!
Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:19:00 AM
Astryngia said...
You're back! I thought you'd stopped. Have missed you!! So pleased to catch up with your adventures. :-)
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 11:41:00 PM

No comments: