Wednesday 9 May 2007

Spray on condom

You see it goes like this ..... I was doing a quick visit to some blog buddies and in responding to Cheryl's post called Stynx I did a quick web search for the other flavour names for the lynx range and came across a website with a clip about one of the Lynx ads.

But what grabs my eye is this fabulous TV clip about spray on condoms. It is so plausible it must be an April Fools joke?

PS. I see the idea made it to the HalfBakery in 2002. Elsewhere on the web it is reported as a serious product due to come out in 2008.


Original Comments:

Anji said...

I didn't know that you were back, and in full swing I see. I wonder how they remove them?

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 5:11:00 PM



Ally said...

You spend *waaaaay* too much time with Google :).

Monday, May 14, 2007 2:20:00 PM


Milt said...

I'll have to get some of that it might help fix leaking pipes. It might also be useful if you wanted to waterproof a bandage.

I can't see it working as a prophylactic though a cold spray might help to kill the desire.

Monday, May 14, 2007 6:56:00 PM



Britmum said...

Hmmm real nice!! LOL

Take care xx

Thursday, May 17, 2007 4:30:00 PM


Pookie65 said...

I have officially seen everything now. Doris, hon, you come up with the neatest stuff on here.

Hope all is well!

Thursday, May 24, 2007 9:47:00 PM



Chandira said...

Ah, I'm glad I took the time to scroll down and read a bit today.. :-) Awesome.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 9:57:00 PM

No comments: