Tuesday 13 March 2007

Moving on....

I dunno, I re-start a blog knowing I'm gonna be manically busy and away for the next few days. I guess this is the new me taking things more paced. But this does seem to mean that....





I'm back!





~



Original Comments:

Curly K said...

Good, me too, it's hard to get the time and keep the momentum going when blogging - I've just returned after a six month break! But it is good to blog and I look forward to hearing all your updates Mrs!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:29:00 AM



Steg said...

*waves enthusiastically*

Hey babe, nice to see you!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:48:00 PM


Pookie65 said...

YEAHHHHHH!!!!! Hugs, kisses, & backflips!

I was just checking "in case" you were back. I'm so happy to see you're still around. I'll add your link right up.

You were sorely missed!

Pookie

Friday, March 16, 2007 11:36:00 PM



Doris said...

Awwww thanks Curly K, Steg and Pookie

I am working up towards starting to venture out again and look forward to catching up at your place some time :-)

Monday, March 19, 2007 7:36:00 PM


Astryngia said...

Yeehah! Now we're cookin'!!!

Monday, March 19, 2007 10:22:00 PM



Doris said...

Thanks Astryngia - maybe we can stir things up a bit? :-D

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:52:00 AM

No comments: